Bills bar in NYC

Hey guys,

I know the place to go in NYC for bills games is mcfaddens. Just wondering from anybody whose ever been there if i need to get there really early. Ive heard you have to get there early but wasnt sure if thats to ensure you get a seat or not. I was gonna head there aroudn 1130-12 but wanted to know if id be ok. If anybody has been please give me a heads up. thanks! and more importantly...GO BILLS!!!! :thumbsup:

Hey guys,

I know the place to go in NYC for bills games is mcfaddens. Just wondering from anybody whose ever been there if i need to get there really early. Ive heard you have to get there early but wasnt sure if thats to ensure you get a seat or not. I was gonna head there aroudn 1130-12 but wanted to know if id be ok. If anybody has been please give me a heads up. thanks! and more importantly...GO BILLS!!!! :thumbsup:

If you get to Calicos by 11am you MIGHT get a bar seat there. McFadden's you won't get a seat unless you're there by prob 9:30-10. The first game there was a line of 40-50 Bills fans when the bar opened its doors at 10:30. If you want to get into McFadden's and not sit, still try to be there before noon, otherwise you might not get in. I know they had to stop letting folks into McFadden's both weeks because it was so packed, and its only going to get worse, we're looking into expanding into a 3rd bar nearby since we're getting crowds of 600+.