Bills on the Internet

Trent=Answer

I was wondering if anyone knew of a internet site that had the bills live on sunday vs the raiders? i know theres the site channelsurfing.net but i dont know if theres a live feed and/or how to make it work?

God damn cable and the gay giants

Channelsurfing isn't likely to have the video (they may have the audio).

I would try Stoogetv. It's tricky, as they might not actually list the game, in the channel listings...but they may (check "other channels"). Keep your eyes on the chat room, which is always running to the right of the player. They post the links there, and the link is good for about 20 seconds. It launches a player (usually WMP) with the game streaming. If, right before kickoff, you haven't seen the game posted, or missed the link, post a request for the link. They are usually pretty good about putting another one up for you.

Good luck!

I would try Stoogetv. It's tricky, as they might not actually list the game, in the channel listings...but they may (check "other channels"). Keep your eyes on the chat room, which is always running to the right of the player. They post the links there, and the link is good for about 20 seconds. It launches a player (usually WMP) with the game streaming. If, right before kickoff, you haven't seen the game posted, or missed the link, post a request for the link. They are usually pretty good about putting another one up for you.

Good luck!

Slightly different question -- are there any websites that store the game? That is, if I wanted to watch the Raiders game online later that night is that available anywhere?

Slightly different question -- are there any websites that store the game? That is, if I wanted to watch the Raiders game online later that night is that available anywhere?

None that I know of. Sometimes you can find a torrent to download, if you are into that sort of thing.

You saved me with that site last week Dean, and I thank you. The only thingwas after the end of the 3rd quarter the connection failed and I only got re-connected two more times for one play each time, which was rough. I'm still happy I got to see 3 quarters even though I missed a crucial part of the game. :(

You saved me with that site last week Dean, and I thank you. The only thingwas after the end of the 3rd quarter the connection failed and I only got re-connected two more times for one play each time, which was rough. I'm still happy I got to see 3 quarters even though I missed a crucial part of the game. :(

Sometimes that happens, and it sucks.

Glad to hear it worked for you, though!

Good luck!

I used this site last week (thanks Dean! :( ). I didn't get home until almost 2pm and the link showed up almost immediately in the chat when I brought up the website. So, even if you don't get there right at 1 pm, you should still be able to get on.

Google tvants.com. Download the player and rock on. A friend of mine used it last week and told me it was as good as watching the tv. Good luck.

You still need to find the feed for the game, though. Did he say where he got that?