Is JP better than Tavaris Jackson or Gus Frerotte?

Steely Dan

Read the quotes above your do you get it? What I'm saying is that if Buffalo can get third rounder for JP it would be a good deal for them and for Minnesota.

Would anyone here trade JP to Minnesota for a 1st round pick?

Dude, I think if the Bills are being offered a first round pick for Losman then they would have to be pretty stupid to delay their decision in case they might be able to get a third. :pirate::pirate::death:

Perspective:

Bill could have picked up the $100 bill he saw on the sidewalk but decided to wait to see if a $20 blew by. :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Read the quotes above your do you get it? What I'm saying is that if Buffalo can get third rounder for JP it would be a good deal for them and for Minnesota.

Would anyone here trade JP to Minnesota for a 1st round pick?

You make a good point: there is some price above which it clearly makes sense to trade Losman. We're talking about a backup quarterback who's going to be leaving in free agency at the end of the season, for pete's sake.

Hypothetically speaking, suppose a QB-needy team like the Vikings were to offer the Bills a 3rd round pick for Losman. If the Bills accepted the deal, perhaps they could offer up a 5th or 6th rounder for some aging veteran QB somewhere. Net result: the Bills still have a capable backup (the aging veteran QB), and turn a 5th or 6th round pick into a 3rd round pick. I could live with that.