Heat was horrible!!!!!!!!!!&#3

Went to the Game sat 45 yard line about ten rows up behind bills bench. as the game progressed our d-line rotation caused a few of jax's bigger runs due to heat. That said I believe we handled it great and think if it was cooler we would have killed them. Stroud and Williams had to come out a lot more than usual. Strange to hear after the game Jag fans telling us how impressed they were with the bills and wished us a great season. I'm used to hearing felon fans berating us after they lose. All in all great game and can't wait till next week.

Nice to see so many Bills fans in attendance on the CBS broadcast. Looked like there were a few Jags fans masquerading as teal seats.

I thought the coaches did the best they could to rotate players on the defense. In the 4th quarter, when the Jaguars were up 16-10 and got the ball back, I thought, "Uh oh. Is this where the Bills wilt from the heat?" But the defense sacked up big time.

The Bills have been known for their good special teams, but I think the defense is becoming the heart and soul of this team. All the offense has to do is limit penalties and turnovers, and they'll have a good chance to win in most games.

Nice to see so many Bills fans in attendance on the CBS broadcast. Looked like there were a few Jags fans masquerading as teal seats.

I thought the coaches did the best they could to rotate players on the defense. In the 4th quarter, when the Jaguars were up 16-10 and got the ball back, I thought, "Uh oh. Is this where the Bills wilt from the heat?" But the defense sacked up big time.

The Bills have been known for their good special teams, but I think the defense is becoming the heart and soul of this team. All the offense has to do is limit penalties and turnovers, and they'll have a good chance to win in most games.

I think the coaches actually thought this was coming down to the last series and rotated all day so we could make that stand. We had 14 from Orlando area (most From Attica) and noticed all the bills blue too. A lot of people where we sat went inside the crown club too watch in the AC but we all lasted all day, thank God for beer guy ice. thought we played great for the heat and billeve that we destroy them if it was cooler.