NO respect for Edwards

Is it me, or is Edwards being summarily dismissed by the national media and "experts?" Lots of talk about the D, virtually no love for Trent.

That victory tomorrow is going to be even sweeter when Edwards continues to progress and has a better game than last week. How does 2 TDs, 1 int and about 275 sound to you all?

GO BILLS!

Eskimo

go back to your igloo

Is it me, or is Edwards being summarily dismissed by the national media and "experts?" Lots of talk about the D, virtually no love for Trent.

That victory tomorrow is going to be even sweeter when Edwards continues to progress and has a better game than last week. How does 2 TDs, 1 int and about 275 sound to you all?

GO BILLS!

Eskimo

Pre-season I was surprised at how good the media was in their analysis of him. Considering that he did not perform great as a rookie, didn't play the entire season & had some of his worst outings towards the end of the season it was very pleasant/interesting to see that a majority of analysts had him as a legit starter.

After week 1 I'm not surprised at all that the media isn't 'talking' about him. It was our shining ST & D that stood out last week. Had TE won the game for us....or the O lit up the scoreboard then obviously he would be a focus of media attention. Any love for Lynch? Any love for Lee? The solid OL? Royal had a big day.....any love for him?

IMO most of the media like TE.....they really do. They will start talking about him more as he achieves more for them to talk about. :thumbsup:

I don't care if Trent Edwards never becomes the next Tom Brady or Payton Manning. I think I speak for everyone here when I say that the team winning is the most important thing, not one individual player's stats.

I'd like to see a little swagger and durability myself.