AFC Favorite

I was really surprised too...Mariucci looked like he was about to orgasm talking about our special teams...Davis brought him down to earth a little saying that it is unlikely we will get a return TD, fake FG TD and a fumble recovery on special teams each game(very likely true), but that he really likes Marshawn Lynch and Edwards...another guy said he really likes the Bills as well, especially Stroud and the defense...

Is it possible this Bills team is better than any of us imagined? There have been plenty of times over the past seasons where a team that is below average has catapulted into a very strong team over 1 season...perhaps this is what we have to look forward to this year? I know 1 game doesn't make a season, but this team looks like it is going to be very difficult to play against this year...

I was really surprised too...Mariucci looked like he was about to orgasm talking about our special teams...Davis brought him down to earth a little saying that it is unlikely we will get a return TD, fake FG TD and a fumble recovery on special teams each game(very likely true), but that he really likes Marshawn Lynch and Edwards...another guy said he really likes the Bills as well, especially Stroud and the defense...

Is it possible this Bills team is better than any of us imagined? There have been plenty of times over the past seasons where a team that is below average has catapulted into a very strong team over 1 season...perhaps this is what we have to look forward to this year? I know 1 game doesn't make a season, but this team looks like it is going to be very difficult to play against this year...

Indeed. See the NY Giants of last year. I think the Bills have the potential to really make some noise and now the the "Golden Boy" Tom Brady is out for the season, the dragon is wounded and the Bills, if they have solid play every week, have a chance to contend for the AFC East Title and at least one home playoff game, if that should happen. Here's to hoping.