What a bunch of winners

You could not ask for more. The pregame tribute to Tim Russert (I cried)- the fly over (that plane was HUGE and it circled around to fly over again) seeing Thurman with his son on the field and of course the other alumni who stood out there in the rain.

Half time with Kevin E and DR. C (I cried)

The game was so exciting from start to finish. I can't wait to watch it in my nice warm house on a soft couch like most of you did yesterday. The weather was WET AND COLD but the game made every moment worth it. Has anyone posted that you could feel every huge raindrop hit your hat or poncho. My sister's jeans were wet up to her knees) Unprepared fans were soaked and shivering but sitting there because they didn't want to miss a minute.

Sitting( my season tickets) next to the player's families you wonder what are those girl thinking. Designer clothes $700 shoes and no rain gear. So I guess Gucci makes trash can liners now. They are see thru. Lovely ladies. Hope you didn't ruin those purple and gold heels. They even had the little kids in trash can liners. Bills have to order more of those thin poncho things that they ran out of.

I left my sister shortly after the first Q for a dryer seat. At least I packed her a poncho and not just one for me. Thanks Jack. My blouse was dry by the final Q that over hang protection is great. ( it rained so hard in the lower bowl that water got in the poncho anyway)

Favorite play the fake punt. It was by Jack's seats and truly exciting. Watching the players on the bench too is fun. You really have to try to make it to a Bills game live. I could have gone without seeing the large guy shirtless and his hairy tattooed breasts. I wanted to call the fan alert # and file a complaint but turned my concentration back to the spandex on the field. Have I told you that I do not like our dark uniforms because you just can't enjoy the butts like the white spandex pants.

I do want to say I'm sorry to the tailgater of TWOBILLSDRIVE. Before the game I have so much going on that I just can't visit much. I love the tailgate and getting you all registered, arm bands, name tags, raffle ticket, T-shirt and I enjoy every minute of it. Those who come back to tailgate after the game to eat, drink and review the game. That's even better. Especially when the TEAM plays like they did.

I hope everyone got home safely. After expenses and all checks arrive from silent auction items and t-shirts we will have raised a little over $300 for our charity this year. YOU PEOPLE ROCK.

OH, and it was great that Jack won the tailgate autographed Kelly ball. He works so hard along with many others on the tailgate every year. I'll post more on the tailgate East board later.

PS and I won the office pool