Some reasons to look forward to JAX

1. Confidence- After pounding the 2007 AFC West Champs, the Bills have to be feeling pretty good.

2. Health- Injuries for the Bills today... 0. Injuries for the Jags... 3 offensive linemen, 1 of which came back and WR Reggie Williams had a bicep issue prior to the game.

3. New Players Next Week- If active, I'm sure McCargo will be playing like a man possessed to prove himself. Also expect Chris Ellis to be active. Another new guy we'll see next week will be James Hardy. Yes, he played today, but sparingly. I have a feeling we will get a good glimpse of what our 2nd round draft pick can really do next week.

4. JASON PETERS!!

1. Confidence- After pounding the 2007 AFC West Champs, the Bills have to be feeling pretty good.

2. Health- Injuries for the Bills today... 0. Injuries for the Jags... 3 offensive linemen, 1 of which came back and WR Reggie Williams had a bicep issue prior to the game.

3. New Players Next Week- If active, I'm sure McCargo will be playing like a man possessed to prove himself. Also expect Chris Ellis to be active. Another new guy we'll see next week will be James Hardy. Yes, he played today, but sparingly. I have a feeling we will get a good glimpse of what our 2nd round draft pick can really do next week.

4. JASON PETERS!!

Hell yeah! All true.