DirecTV supercast over Internet

John Adams

I couldn't get my DTV recievers to work, so I called DTV and they couldn't resolve it. So they're sending me some new recievers.. So I thougt I'd watch superfan and like you guys couldn't log in.... After the 1st qtr I was finally able to get in.. At least I can watch it on Superfan :thumbsup:

I couldn't get my DTV recievers to work, so I called DTV and they couldn't resolve it. So they're sending me some new recievers.. So I thougt I'd watch superfan and like you guys couldn't log in.... After the 1st qtr I was finally able to get in.. At least I can watch it on Superfan :thumbsup:

Choppy for me at times but working. Wish I had a FiOS option but Comcast is streaming adequately.

I've been noticing that we can stream multiple copies. My brother is watching my his Pittsburgh game at his house, im watching the bills game on tv, and also streaming another game on my laptop.. Good opportunities to lend out the superfan to other people! :thumbsup:

Just be careful who you lend it out to -- unless they changed it from last year, you're sharing out your entire DirecTV account, meaning whoever you give it to can order new programming, hardware, etc, under your account.

Just be careful who you lend it out to -- unless they changed it from last year, you're sharing out your entire DirecTV account, meaning whoever you give it to can order new programming, hardware, etc, under your account.

And they will check IP addresses too. If more than one is on the account at a time, they will suspend your account. Heard about that happening last year. Maybe they are not on it yet in game 1.