Injuries We Can't Have

DDD

It's going to be tough to make the playoffs even with a healthy roster. With the Crowell situation, I came up with the top 4 players that if injured would seriously damper any playoff hopes:

1. Marshawn Lynch. I like Fred Jackson but Marshawn is a special player who will be a workhorse this year.

2. Lee Evans. Lord have mercy if he goes down. James Hardy seems to be struggling with the mental aspects of the game. Josh Reed is our #2WR which is never a good thing.

3. Marcus Stroud. He hasn't played one regular season down for us yet, but I put him on the list because our run defense was so terrible last year. Puz may help, but Stroud's play is crucial to stopping the run. Let's hope we have the pre-injury Marcus Stroud.

4. Aaron Schoebel. The guy takes alot of heat on this board which I don't get. He is a severley under-rated player, and is really the only DL we have that can pressure and sack the quarterback.

I left Trent Edwards off the list...barely. There is a drop-off with JP Losman but not a huge one.

1. Stroud

2. Schobel

3. Peters (when 100%)

4. Evans

5. Whitner

Lynch and Poz (because of the Crowell injury) are honorable mentions

I would think that Lynch would be on everyone's list. As much as I like Evans, Lynch is easily a top 10 RB in the league. Evans has shown that he is a top 20 WR. He can be taken out of a game and the Bills still win. I believe Lynch can dominate a game on a regular basis. I think Evans has dominated a few games but he isn't up there with the best WR's in the league. I hope we don't have to talk about any of these injuries. I'm hoping we had all our serious injuries last year and we can remain relatively healthy.