NFL Kickoff Thursday....

Marv Levy

That game sucked last night in my opinion. A Thursday night game to start the season? Nothing to get hyped about and this was a dud. I hate the early kickoff specials. The league should start all games on Sunday. 2nd half had no scoring. Then during halftime they kept showing the Excel Center waiting for the GOP Convention. Why not talk about the upcoming matchups this Sunday? Stupid scheduling conflict and a lousy game. The only bright spot was NYG runner, Jeremy Jacobs. That guy was a beast!!

I miss years past when the season started on Labor Day Weekend. 'nuff said! :thumbsup:

That game sucked last night in my opinion. A Thursday night game to start the season? Nothing to get hyped about and this was a dud. I hate the early kickoff specials. The league should start all games on Sunday. 2nd half had no scoring. Then during halftime they kept showing the Excel Center waiting for the GOP Convention. Why not talk about the upcoming matchups this Sunday? Stupid scheduling conflict and a lousy game. The only bright spot was NYG runner, Jeremy Jacobs. That guy was a beast!!

I miss years past when the season started on Labor Day Weekend. 'nuff said! :lol:

The 2nd half did sucketh but I watched it all regardless. I needed my NFL fix.