What is your reaction to this preseason?

First the positives:

Leodis McLovin is one bad a55 return man. He just needs to learn to leave punts inside the 10 alone.

James Hardy is an awesome addition.

It appears that we will see much better play calling/formations out of the O this season.

Now the negatives:

Marv said it best. Run and stop the run. Has this team shown in preseason that it has improved in either area over last years team that finished in the bottom of the league in both areas? I think not. Stroud has not demonstrated that he is still a pro-bowler and McCargo has proved that he is a certifiable porch dog.

The O-line desperately needs a healthy Jason Peters. They couldn't run block their way out of a wet paper sack.

OBVIOUSLY it was just preseason, but judging from what I have seen, my optimism has taken a pretty hard hit. With Seattle and Jacksonville on tap, an 0-2 start on the way to 7-9 to 9-7 seems likely. What say you???

My reaction is.....START THE REGULAR SEASON! Let's see what Edwards, Lynch, Schonert and company can do.

My reaction is.....START THE REGULAR SEASON! Let's see what Edwards, Lynch, Schonert and company can do.

I hear that. Leeeeeeeeeetttttttttttsssssssss get reaaaaaady to RRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthy:

I hear that. Leeeeeeeeeetttttttttttsssssssss get reaaaaaady to RRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthy:

Naturally I would hope that the Bills go 12-4 and we make the playoffs but as a 35 year fan I can see the hand writing on the wall. Unless the fortune Gods shine on us we will go .500 or worse. This front office is subpar making no really big deals this off season and the shallow pockets of RW make it impossible for us to lure any hired guns to make a superbowl run. Notice the Pats go out and get big gun after big gun (Lynch) and we get bargain after bargain. Watch these a$$holes not sign Peters , we never lock up quality players. Have #71 meet with the Bills docs and either clear him or waive him. The frustration of being a Bills fan, ugggghhhhh......