My Bills 53 man roster after watching the final preseason game.

Since I think Tsaikotic pretty much got it right, I'll only mention what I think might be different. I'll go out on a limb and assume he knows how to count to 53. :lol:

TE: If Schouman is healthy enough to play opening day or week 2/3 at the latest, I agree. If not, they probably have to put Fine on IR and keep another TE. Denney is probably the emergency TE, but there's only so long you can go stretched that thin. (you must have two people who can line up at TE for short yardage) With the injury problems at OT, there really isn't any backup there available to play TE if needed, except possibly Preston.

OL: Whittle hasn't played very much and shown me nothing this preseason. He probably hasn't fully recovered from last season's injury. Cut Whittle, keep Estes, and find somebody off the waiver wire to replace Estes. Assuming Peters reports, request a roster exemption for him for a few weeks, and when you add him to the active roster, move Bell to PS.

DL: I would keep Bryan and cut Jefferson.

DB: this camp was George Wilson's chance to show that after a season/offseason playing safety, he was ready to move up a notch and at the very least be a capable backup, or possibly even compete for a starting job. He failed the test. If anything he has regressed since last season. Will James was the only player to get reps at nickel with the first unit in any of the preseason games. He's in; Wilson's out. Youboty earns the nickel job over James because of his preseason performance, with James being the backup FS and emergency CB.

of course I know how to count to 53.. :thumbsup: ...I count 53 actually..unless your talking about Peters?...hes not here so hes not on the team yet...

I didnt realize Fines injury was that bad...if it is then I'd say Fine (IR) and we keep Anderson

we dont have enough ppl to start throwing away OL-men...if someone good gets cut from another team I say ok on the Whittle cut but I'm not sure we want to do that now

I didnt realize James was a safety..I thought he was just CB...if he looked better than wilson I coulkd see that move.