Reminder: Single-game tix go on sale TODAY

Lori

The release:

BUFFALO BILLS INDIVIDUAL GAME TICKETS GO ON SALE

Bills Backers to get first opportunity for remaining IG tickets

Public IG tickets on sale after Backers

Orchard Park, NY – The Bills announced today that a limited number of individual game tickets will go on sale to Bills Backers fan club members online through buffalobills.com beginning Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 8:00 a.m.

Fans may join the Bills Backers by visiting www.buffalobills.com/billsbackers/. Anyone that signs up and becomes a member of the Bills Backers will be eligible for the pre-sale. The Bills Backers is one of the largest fan clubs in the NFL and there is no cost to join.

Any remaining tickets after the Bills Backers pre-sale will be made available to the public through Ticketmaster via www.ticketmaster.com and Western and Central New York Ticketmaster locations beginning at 12 noon Thursday, August 21, 2008. A list of Ticketmaster retail locations is available at ticketmaster.com by searching ‘ticketmaster outlets’ or clicking on ‘retail locations’. Any remaining tickets may also be purchased by visiting www.buffalobills.com, calling 1-877-BB-TICKS (1-877-228-4257) or visiting the Ralph Wilson Stadium ticket office. Due to high demand, tickets to individual games are subject to availability.

Bills season tickets are still available for purchase which includes tickets to all eight home games at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Fans interested in purchasing season tickets can log onto buffalobills.com, call 1-877-BB-TICKS (1-877-228-4257), or visit the Ralph Wilson Stadium Box Office. Available season ticket prices range from $360 - $480. The Buffalo Bills season ticket campaign extends through Thursday, August 28th, when the Bills host the Detroit Lions in a preseason contest at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Damn I need to work and no way will my connection work from work. Going to need to try to pick up ticket for opener on street game days.

Chill you told me to get you one and I will

And I did ---it was easy.

Got Glenn and Art the one ticket they needed

Don't forget the Bills Ticket Exchange. Good seats for all games at prices only a few bucks above face.

EDIT: Just looked at Jets game tickets. I guess Favre is a draw. Prices are sky high, even higher than the Browns Monday night game.

PTR