The All Lynch thread

YOOOOOO

He's been looking great this preseason....

....but the thing that got me excited...was the first Robert Royal TD this past game....

Lynch was in there on 3rd down....left one on one on the right side with a blitzer coming in...and he stoned him.....He doesnt make that block...Edwards is flattened and no TD.....

Lynch needs to be out there on 3rd downs...he is a lethal pass catcher...with the quickest first step in the league, check his lone catch in the game...alil 3 yard flare out of the backfield...surrounded by 3 defenders...he catches it and quickly cuts upfield for 4/5 more....

My Lynch Prediction this season....Top 3 in total yards...Tomlinson, Westbrook, Lynch

He's been looking great this preseason....

....but the thing that got me excited...was the first Robert Royal TD this past game....

Lynch was in there on 3rd down....left one on one on the right side with a blitzer coming in...and he stoned him.....He doesnt make that block...Edwards is flattened and no TD.....

Lynch needs to be out there on 3rd downs...he is a lethal pass catcher...with the quickest first step in the league, check his lone catch in the game...alil 3 yard flare out of the backfield...surrounded by 3 defenders...he catches it and quickly cuts upfield for 4/5 more....

My Lynch Prediction this season....Top 3 in total yards...Tomlinson, Westbrook, Lynch

I just love this guy's fire. He never gives up on a play, always full speed ahead (no pun intended with his legal issues). It's like if he makes a 15 yard run and gets tripped up, he has a chip on his shoulder that it wasn't a 16 yard run. Amazing player.