Anybody awake who can help me?

Sure, too bad the software on the ps3 sucks.

The networking/online gaming of the PS3 is such a pain in the a$$. I'm pretty good with comps and hooking things up to the internet... but it took me forever to get my friends PS3 working. The 360 was almost a plug and play installation.

I just bought a 360 and I'm not too happy about the $99 wireless network adapter (which I just found out about). I'm annoyed that this thing doesn't have wireless built-in like the other systems. I better be able to do this another way on the cheap.

I just bought a 360 and I'm not too happy about the $99 wireless network adapter (which I just found out about). I'm annoyed that this thing doesn't have wireless built-in like the other systems. I better be able to do this another way on the cheap.

You could'vfe gotten it on Amazon for about $85. But yeah, it's a ripoff.

Then again, I had to pay $30 for a hardwired LAN connection on the Wii -which is even lamer, since that costs about $0.10 to produce. At least wireless costs a little more to make.

The networking/online gaming of the PS3 is such a pain in the a$$. I'm pretty good with comps and hooking things up to the internet... but it took me forever to get my friends PS3 working. The 360 was almost a plug and play installation.

That wasn't my experience. It was pretty much plug and play using a wireless connection. I play COD online with good results.