Kyle Williams?

DaGimp

Really, Really... this guy is the promising young stud DT they gave an extension too. Even the "bargain" extension he received is too much. I believe Tim Anderson has been reincarnated as KW. When will the Bills learn you need some fat nasty slobs on the D line. Maybe when we are all dead and buried and they win a Super Bowl in LA/Toronto/the Moon.

You're right. The fact that he matched Tim Anderson's career tackle count during last season alone is probably just a coincidence.

So, you're happy when he is usually blown off the line of scrimmage and into a fetal position?

He may have a point. Come to think of it, I've never seen Tim Anderson and Kyle Williams at the same place at the same time.

Did Tim Anderson practice Hinduism?

Well at least you see I'm partially joking. But seriously, this guy just is not good enough. And yes I guess I do have an agenda against the D line but it is a vital part of the team.

Hmm, maybe Kyle ate Tim thinking he was made of pizza?

Well at least you see I'm partially joking. But seriously, this guy just is not good enough. And yes I guess I do have an agenda against the D line but it is a vital part of the team.

Hmm, maybe Kyle ate Tim thinking he was made of pizza?

The D line is vital part of a team, but there is nothing that can be done about it now. Save these posts for the off-season, and if the Bills D line does indeed have a bad year, then we can discuss moves. We have what we have for this year, unless there is a surprise cut from another team. All we can do is cheer what we have and not what we want...