Funny Bills Article

jimbuktu

ZubazPants.com Bills

Hey, what's up..I'm new here...I write a weekly bills column for the erie-times news that can be seen on goerie.com, but i came across this article that you guys may find pretty funny...check it out at the link above...it's from a funny website and it is a bills-phins game diary...pretty funny stuff

77026[/snapback]

Welcome aboard the...er...board!

Good stuff, thanks for sharing it.

And please, before you high-five me after the Bills beat Baltimore, wash you hands when you're done in "there." :lol:

Hey, that was a very fun read. Welcome, and thanks for sharing.

Is the Erie-Times New available online? You should post a link. I kinda think you might just bea bit shy and it was really you who wrote this article. For what it's worth, I might just buy the Erie Times if an article like that was in there about the Bills each week.

Hey, that was a very fun read.  Welcome, and thanks for sharing.

Is the Erie-Times New available online? You should post a link.  I kinda think you might just bea bit shy and it was really you who wrote this article.  For what it's worth, I might just buy the Erie Times if an article like that was in there about the Bills each week.

77047[/snapback]

yeah you got me, it was me...actually, my bills column appears in the web version of the erie-times news every monday (or late night sunday), and there is just a little blurb in the actual paper teasing the online read...it's free to read...you just have to register at goerie.com...once you do that go hereSportsTalkers and you can read and listen to my stuff...

the only thing is, the stuff in there is a little toned down. like, the thing about jay fiedler being the least-laid qb ever was taken out, which is understandable.....but, yeah, you can check out my weekly stuff at goerie.com

glad you guys enjoyed the column! anyone else have the feeling the bills are 3-4 heading into the ny game...if only they had won one more damn game...damn bills

ah well....GO BILLS!...

oh yeah, if you get a chance...check out mike scott's buffalo bills stuff on My Webpage