THE Positive Bills Thread...

otisly00

enough bashing OUR team already.....arent you sick of bantering about who sucks worse and how bad we have it? Positives I took from the game: Fred Jackson looks really good...again; Roscoe made a couple great catches, our ST's look to again be a force (even with losing many ST Players), in the couple runs ML had he still refuses to go down, and Hardy could be the # 2 guy we have been looking for.

Give Trent a break, its the preseason - he doesnt make the calls from the sidelines...and give Turk a break, he had 2 series with our starting O. our defense was missing 3 starters and obviously wanted to take a look at youboty....we have a month until our season opens up, and i'm still counting on a wild card.

Positives I took from the game:

No injuries to speak of (the biggest plus of all)

In spite of almost a week more of practice time than the Bills, and it being their second game, Washington did NOT run away with the game

Some of the rookies looked good ..... some looked bad ...... some looked really REALLY bad (which is helpful when we need to cut players lol)

The JP pass to Hardy in the end zone was the best pass I've seen from a Bills QB in quite a while (but I'm still an Edwards fan)

Coaches got some tape of real game play in a real game against real football players to help teach this team the do's and don'ts of football

No injuries to speak of (the biggest plus of all)

In spite of almost a week more of practice time than the Bills, and it being their second game, Washington did NOT run away with the game

Some of the rookies looked good ..... some looked bad ...... some looked really REALLY bad (which is helpful when we need to cut players lol)

The JP pass to Hardy in the end zone was the best pass I've seen from a Bills QB in quite a while (but I'm still an Edwards fan)

Coaches got some tape of real game play in a real game against real football players to help teach this team the do's and don'ts of football

My positives from the game-

Hardy made that TD look EASY. And it wasn't. He made a great play in holding the corner off (some 4th string scrub perhaps?) and then was smooth as silk reeling it in.

McKelvin made a mistake he'll never make again (cut left when he should have cut right on the return). He looked right at home with the ball in his hands during returns. I think we'll see him back on every return WEEK 1!

Poz def has a nose for the ball.

Youboty looked savy and solid.

Roscoe made two nice grabs. The 18 yarder from Trent was a great play. ALL DAY LONG, BABY! The other one where had to come back on it is a play we've seen before. See: Hardy using his body to shield, then think the opposite. Roscoe has a way of sliding around defenders to put himself between the defender and the ball, all while in mid-air. He is one slippery fellow.

Lindel got his one and only miss out of his system!

I think it's OK for folks to be fans of both. And giving 1 guy credit is not taking anything away from the other.