Morons and Schopp

Turk

Its pre season game one.......... just reminding you............oh and Mike Schopp is Frank Burns and should always be referred to as ferret face. I mention this simply because I hate that Sabre myopic, and wanted to draw attention to my thread. By the way, the the answer to the question: What would Jesus do? Is kick Mike Schopp in her ovaries.

Its pre season game one.......... just reminding you............oh and Mike Schopp is Frank Burns and should always be referred to as ferret face. I mention this simply because I hate that Sabre myopic, and wanted to draw attention to my thread. By the way, the the answer to the question: What would Jesus do? Is kick Mike Schopp in her ovaries.

You called a very vanilla game last night. Can we expect something different against Pittsburgh? Cause if not, it's gonna be bloody.

LOL. am I a mOron now, for having read this?