Leodis Mckelvin Looked Great at Returner.....

BBills14

McKelvin seemed very shaky going in for tackles against Redskin 2nd-3rd string wideouts. If we expect him to be our corner then he really is going to need to step up. Granted it is only the first preseason game, but we will have to see. Thoughts???

Ya that is what i saw billybob...and i dont think his coverage was all that bad.........Reggie Corner looked really good though...i thought!

I thought corner was a little hot and cold(he was burned by the slot a few times). Mckelvin seemed solid. will james was a little disappointing. I was surprised to see Youboty start and play well. Jabari Greer was good too.

Was at the game and watched McKelvin at corner through the binocs - he looked excellent. I didn't see one occassion where the man he was guarding had any separation from him, and that included once where McKelvin lost his footing for a moment.

BTW - Youboty played the entire game (thus his tackle totals) and I would not call his performance excellent at all despite his nice int. He was picked on early and often - could not cover James Thrash and wasn't even doing that well against the 3rd team receivers.

Also Reggie Corner did not have that great a game either. His man kept getting open and was the most frequent target in the 2nd half.