The Ultimate Fantasy League

Question;

I am thinking of converting existing bar into ultimate private fantasy sports club. Initially it would be just like any sports bar with 10 high def tv's, all sports packages, and other normal bar trappings.

Difference would be that it would be a private men's club for people that truly want to watch the games. Crowd would be kept to minimum. Eventually we would like to create a league were you could control your roster during the games, have two twelve team leagues that would eventually play each other for club championship.

Initially, we are looking for 12 to 20 people interested in being "founding members."

Obviously to make it work money would have to be raised to pay rent, utilities and other costs, so founding members would have to be people that would be willing to do different things to raise money for the good of the club.

I still have to consult my lawyer about the legality of it all but right now I am wondering what your opinions would be as far as the relative merit of this enterprise.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.