ESPN chat stuff

From Keith Kidd...

Dan (DC): Of the rookie receivers this year -- who makes the biggest impact?

Keith Kidd: That's a good question. I'm going with James Hardy in Buffalo. Another guy, Malcom Kelly. And Early Doucet in Arizona.

Sean (Buffalo, New York): Do you believe the bills are a playoff team?

Keith Kidd: Great question. I thought Dick Jauron did as good a job as any in the NFL in overcoming injuries that this team had a year ago. If they can get more aggressive on offense and take the handcuffs off Trent Edwards, I think this team can be in the hunt in December and back their way in if other teams falter.

Kidd linkage

From KC Joyner:

Mikey(Lackawanna,NY): KC, Do you think if used properly the Buffalo Bills have the weapons on offense(Lynch,Evans,Hardy,Parrish) that can put up good numbers overall? Assuming Trent Edwards capitilizes on a good rookie year? Which i Billieve that he will!

KC Joyner: Look, I like Lynch and the Bills do have an easier schedule, but Parrish has a history of bad metrics and Hardy is a rookie. They are also going to be switching to a dink/dunk passing game despite having one of the best vertical WRs in the NFL. They'll be a solid offense but I'll be hard pressed to get the "imagine what this offense could be if they opened up a bit" out of my head.

Tk (brooklyn): who makes it into the hall of fame first, Andre Reed or Steve Tasker??

KC Joyner: Blindsided says it would have to be Tasker, although I would also be on a Reed for HOF bandwagon. I wrote a piece for the PFRA periodical Coffin Corner about Reed's HOF candidacy about a decade and change ago and found he held up better than you might think numbers wise.

Joyner linkage