Hearing things?

because they are as ill-prepared as the Bills?

The Bills used to have Price as a backup who could actually hold his own at either OT spot.

I know its too much to ask to invest in someone like that instead of UDFAs and converted TEs

Peters is a converted TE.

I hate this stuff. On the one hand, I don't think it's bad for Peters to hold out (at least for a short period), because the offensive playbook isn't going to be changing much for him this year. So there's no chance of a freak injury in practice. On the other hand, he's under contract and he should be in camp. Plus, the number of pro/anti Peters rants on this board will now explode.

because they are as ill-prepared as the Bills?

The Bills used to have Price as a backup who could actually hold his own at either OT spot.

I know its too much to ask to invest in someone like that instead of UDFAs and converted TEs

I'm sure every team in the league besides the Bills has a quality back-up LT who can step right in and the O-Line would be just fine.

There is NO excuse for not having a bona fide backup LT for the 2nd most important position of the team - especuially when you are trying to develop a young QB.

Contract situations happen.

Good mgmt expects it and plans for it

Instead the Bills stick their head in the stand - regarding the talent at OT and about letting the Peters situation fester to this point.

Man, there are not enough quality LOT's in the league, let alone enough quality backups. The Bill's did the absolute right thing by getting Peter's signed to a long term contract, and 2 years in he's balking!? Get real Jason, get in camp and wait your turn, the Bills owe you nothing at this point.