Thursday in the square

Exit_58

Why don't they get more musical groups of color there. I don't get it. Buffalo has a black mayor and so many black citizens yet the groups they get each week are almost all white. IUts frustrating to many of us that go often but want more diversity and music that I identify with.

Why don't they get more musical groups of color there. I don't get it. Buffalo has a black mayor and so many black citizens yet the groups they get each week are almost all white. IUts frustrating to many of us that go often but want more diversity and music that I identify with.

The premise of breasts is to get suburbanites to come downtown.

But the city has so many blacks and black music is bought by so many whites. It just not fair for us.

Offer up some suggestions of bands that they may be able to get.... I believe it's still run by Buffalo Place or something like that.... contact them

Offer up some suggestions of bands that they may be able to get.... I believe it's still run by Buffalo Place or something like that.... contact them

We have and will continue to. My friends and I enjoy it there, just wish there was some music we could appreciate more.

We have and will continue to. My friends and I enjoy it there, just wish there was some music we could appreciate more.

from my standpoint, i would say one of the problems is, there are a lot of garage type rock/alternative bands still touring who will play in a setting like that. I personally haven't seen a lot of other bands or artists playing different genre's of music who are willing to play a scene like that

good luck though

So it's not the music that's bad, it's the white people on stage you have a problem with? Gotcha..... :thumbsup:

You know, I was just thinking to myself how much I enjoyed seeing all of the diversity of talent at the BET awards, the esssence festival, and the VIBE awards. :thumbsup: