Congrats to the Bills

Zona

The offense only scored 13 points. I dont care about the conditions. The Bills scored 45 against the Cards a few years ago in the same kind of weather. I am still concerned about scoring more points....

BTW- why did we not chose to have the wind in the 4th? If the game was on the line and we need a FG to win, I want the wind....no?

Bottom line, we needed a win, and we got one. Lets hope this team learns how to do it again....

Choosing the wind would have been a mistake Imo. The Bills played badly in the first half and they needed to come out and establish some sort of rhythm in the 2nd half. They needed to come out in the 3rd quarter and dominate...and its much easier to do so with the wind. Confidence and game flow are much more important than wind.

The offense only scored 13 points. I dont care about the conditions. The Bills scored 45 against the Cards a few years ago in the same kind of weather. I am still concerned about scoring more points....

BTW- why did we not chose to have the wind in the 4th? If the game was on the line and we need a FG to win, I want the wind....no?

Bottom line, we needed a win, and we got one. Lets hope this team learns how to do it again....

73535[/snapback]

Are you really comparing the early 90s teams with this team? This team is going to run the ball, make first downs, and eat the clock. The 90's teams had a video game offense, running the no-huddle to maximize the number of plays they could run. There's no comparison.

And I agree with MDH. The Bills wanted the ball and the wind to make some plays and score points. To their credit, they put up 10 points on their two possesions. Their plan worked.