Is Steve Tasker the second coming of Paup McGuire?

SlamnSam

Is it me or is Steve Tasker taking over the Mr. Negative position from Paul Mcguire? I heard him call the game today and all he could do was point out, what a dumb move it would be to go for this play or that play. He did not say one good thing all day long, ala Paul McGuire. Can someone please remove him from talking on TV?

Is it me or is Steve Tasker taking over the Mr. Negative position from Paul Mcguire? I heard him call the game today and all he could do was point out, what a dumb move it would be to go for this play or that play. He did not say one good thing all day long, ala Paul McGuire.  Can someone please remove him from talking on TV?

73467[/snapback]

He was also wrong on the two occasions he was most vocal: going for it on 4th and 5, and opting to receive the ball and give up the wind advantage.

But please don't put him in the same category as the "Sipowiez" of Sunday Night Football because Tasker is 10X more tolerable than McGuire.

He was also wrong on the two occasions he was most vocal: going for it on 4th and 5, and opting to receive the ball and give up the wind advantage.

But please don't put him in the same category as the "Sipowiez" of Sunday Night Football because Tasker is 10X more tolerable than McGuire.

73547[/snapback]

My feelings exactly. Mcguire is as annoying as they come. Nothing more insufferable than someone who thinks they are funny but arent even close. Whats frustrating is that he probably gets paid well for it.