Bills 11th best.....

Any list that has that ugly bucs helmet as the #2 helmet, just can't be taken seriously.

I am however a fan of taking shots at the pasties any chance you get...

Oh, Pat Patriot, how we sorely miss you. He was a simple and honest man, bent over, ready to snap the ball and bust some British heads. Had the Patriots never abandoned Pat's simple nobility, maybe they'd have never gone down the path of dishonesty.

I actually wish the Bills would go back to that helmet, or the red one with the white buffalo. They were really awesome. That being said, there's no way any reasonable, or slightly unreasonable, person could argue that those f-ing creamsicle Bucs helmets were the second best all time. That's just ridiculous. C'mon. Those were the absolute ugliest uniforms in pro-sports history, even worse than those horrendous throwbacks the Steelers wore for parts of last season. That posting lacks pretty much any credibility.

I actually wish the Bills would go back to that helmet, or the red one with the white buffalo. They were really awesome. That being said, there's no way any reasonable, or slightly unreasonable, person could argue that those f-ing creamsicle Bucs helmets were the second best all time. That's just ridiculous. C'mon. Those were the absolute ugliest uniforms in pro-sports history, even worse than those horrendous throwbacks the Steelers wore for parts of last season. That posting lacks pretty much any credibility.

Those Buc's uniforms were SO UGLY the team has never worn them again as a throwback, NO ONE that is a Bucs fan wants to see those ugly things again, former Bucs players joke about how how ugly those unis were.