Puerta Vallarta, Mexico

What hotel are you staying at? All-Inclusive I hope. Me and my better half stayed at the Gran Marival in Nuevo Vallarta (Vallarta Nayarit) two Decembers ago. NV is just north of PV. We absolutely loved it. I've been to a lot of tropical destinations and PV is definitely one of my favorites. The downtown center where all the markets are is pretty cool. For adventure you have to go on a "canopy tour" where you'll zip line through tall jungle trees. You won't regret it.

What hotel are you staying at? All-Inclusive I hope. Me and my better half stayed at the Gran Marival in Nuevo Vallarta (Vallarta Nayarit) two Decembers ago. NV is just north of PV. We absolutely loved it. I've been to a lot of tropical destinations and PV is definitely one of my favorites. The downtown center where all the markets are is pretty cool. For adventure you have to go on a "canopy tour" where you'll zip line through tall jungle trees. You won't regret it.

We are staying at the Fiesta Americana. It's not all inclusive but still very nice. I think we are doing the canopy tour. I want to go parasailing while I am there as well. Any good restaurants?

Puerta Vallarta is super-touristy, so if you're looking to get out of the tourist rat-race, I'd highly recommend the town of Sayulita, about an hour north of PV by car. It's a small fishing/surfing village, with a bunch of good restaurants, and bars on the beach. One of the best canopy tour/zip-line places (I can't remember the name, but went there) is just outside Sayulita, so you could combine the two into one day-trip. I spent my honeymoon there, and I definitely have to go back sometime.

:D

Sorry, got lost in a daydream for a second there.