McGahee Needs to Start Every Week!

Willis proved today he is healthy and can get it done. And, against a very good Dolphin Defense...he plows ahead carrying people with him!

I was very impressed with his and the Bills play today. Bledsoe did what he had to do. Very few if any mistakes on his part. Just the one pass into double coverage.

The play calling and adjustments at the half by the coaching staff was excellent.

BILL GOT IT DONE! Might be just what they need to at least propel them to an 8 and 8 season at least this year. :devil:

Willis proved today he is healthy and can get it done. And, against a very good Dolphin Defense...he plows ahead carrying people with him!

I was very impressed with his and the Bills play today. Bledsoe did what he had to do. Very few if any mistakes on his part. Just the one pass into double coverage.

The play calling and adjustments at the half by the coaching staff was excellent.

BILL GOT IT DONE! Might be just what they need to at least propel them to an 8 and 8 season at least this year.  :devil:

73013[/snapback]

For the remainder of this season, TH should be the backup. I'm afraid we won't get much trade value for him. I'd LIKE to keep him in the 2nd back role.

For the remainder of this season, TH should be the backup.  I'm afraid we won't get much trade value for him.  I'd LIKE to keep him in the 2nd back role.

73033[/snapback]

I dont think the Bills can afford the luxury of keeping him. They have too many problems elsewhere.

For the remainder of this season, TH should be the backup.  I'm afraid we won't get much trade value for him.  I'd LIKE to keep him in the 2nd back role.

73033[/snapback]

If we keep both, the tension between the two will be like a festering cancer

If we keep both, the tension between the two will be like a festering cancer

73042[/snapback]

I agree.....I was in favor of keeping both when the season started, but I think we need to trade one of them (meaning TH) now. Even for some Oline depth and a pick, we need to do it.

I'm just not convinced we can get anything approaching value for Travis Henry right now. He hasn't looked good this year, and I don't want to give him up for a backup guard or a second-day pick. Who's in the hunt without an RB that would be willing to try to take him now?