LB Odell Thurman

Horus

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thurman just punched a guy in the face at a friggin water park the other day. He's a scumbag through and through, he had his shot and blew it and only continues to make it worse for himself. I wouldn't want the Bills to come within 50 miles of the guy. He's just a bad apple, decent football player, not too great a human being.

I never said the guy was a saint or that he didnt do anything wrong...he was allowed back so obviously you didnt read the article...he was let go for not being seen arround team HQ enough...my argument is that 1 - voluntary means you have a choice to show up or not to show up...seeings that he was out for 2 years, yes its best to show up..you could also argue wether or not 3 seasons with only 1 playing, being his rookie year, if hes considered a 1 year player wich means he didnt have a choice or wether hes a 3 year vet..i dont know the rules on that...2 - he didnt show up due to a death of his mother figure..again, Id like to see you go into work the day after your mother/grandmother dies...

I think it was a few things that got him released....1- hes henry's best friend and henry was just released as well(this is not a main or big reason, just a plus or minus in thurmans case)...2 - he didnt show a "team before personal life" attitude this past month..i hate to tell you but ppl that run corporations just dont care about your personal life all they see is what they want done isnt getting done...3 - Im thinking the team was just fed up with any problems...chad johnson's under there skin and multiple players are thugs...4 - they have Rivers

Wasn't this a week after the funeral? And didn't Thurman become violent with the Bengals assistant who was being paid to chaperon Thurman after the assistant told him it was time to return to Cincy? It's not like he politely asked to spend a few more days in Georgia. This guy is a menace who should be locked up for the rest of his life!