Kawika Mitchell best FA pickup?

If he earns a starting spot, the defense will be substantially upgraded. To say nothing of the anticipated upgrades in the front four. A healthy Poz, Whitner in his third season and worthy contributions from McKelvin are necessary to achieve our lofty playoff aspirations.

Much hope! :rolleyes:

Good call on the Poz and Whitner expectations, Whitner needs to move into the elite and Poz needs to solidify the leader role. Mix in consistent play from Stroud and the D-line and hopefully McKelvin won't get picked on too bad. I have a feeling that the acquisition of Stroud may be the biggest move only because the presence of Stroud draws mucho attention which in turn frees up the LB's.

I expect big seasons from all 3 LB's.

If he earns a starting spot, the defense will be substantially upgraded. To say nothing of the anticipated upgrades in the front four. A healthy Poz, Whitner in his third season and worthy contributions from McKelvin are necessary to achieve our lofty playoff aspirations.

Much hope! :blink:

As I see it the 2008 D could be miles ahead of the 2007 D.

We have potentially improved(dramatically) at 6 of the 11 starting positions(with better depth all round).

Much hope indeed! :thumbsup:

Much hope! ;)

Mitchell is camp fodder, at best.

:ph34r:

Camp fodder with a shot at going to Hawaii next Feb.