Wasn't the Cotton Bowl, the Tony Temple Bowl?

cale

Wow, I thought for sure, the Browns could use Temple. Who else do they have besides Jamal?

C

Yeah it was and on defense it was the William Moore bowl, the guy who single handedly B word slapped Mcfadden and F. Jones........16 tackles 1FF, 1 int returned for a TD 3 tackes for loss :P . I love Tony Temple, we should give him a look if we weren't so loaded at RB.

Yeah it was and on defense it was the William Moore bowl, the guy who single handedly B word slapped Mcfadden and F. Jones........16 tackles 1FF, 1 int returned for a TD 3 tackes for loss :P . I love Tony Temple, we should give him a look if we weren't so loaded at RB.

it seems like we picked him up, per the article on the front page - so it seems like we're giving him a look despite being loaded at rb. We need 4 on the active roster and probably need one on the practice squad just in case so we don't have to bring in Shaud Williams again.

http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/tiger-tra...ed-up-by-bills/

it seems like we picked him up, per the article on the front page - so it seems like we're giving him a look despite being loaded at rb. We need 4 on the active roster and probably need one on the practice squad just in case so we don't have to bring in Shaud Williams again.

http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/tiger-tra...ed-up-by-bills/

NICE! when can I order my Jersey :P

Yeah, that was my motivation for the initial post. I saw we picked him up. Just couldn't believe the Browns cut him.