(OT) NY vs Boston Game 3 Thread

CosmicBills

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm officially a fan of any team thats plays the spankmees in series.  just like anybody but Bush...hey I watched Hideki "you drop the a-bomb on me"  Masui for 4 years in Japanese league...no biggie

72384[/snapback]

Kep you politics comments where they belong, in another part of the wall

Even as a Yankee fan Im at a loss for words...stunned is the best way I can describe it....especially if you read what the media was saying before the series.

72427[/snapback]

lets just remember the 23 -0 number and all the glee and ragging Yankee's and fans got for that, make no mistake if these numbers were the other way around we would never hear the end of it.... not to pile on, but its the truth...

Bernie, number 1 in all depts in LCS history, wow.

72419[/snapback]

He is very underapprecaited by some Yankee fans IMO....some fans over the years have said we should get rid of Bernie, personally I think those Yankees fans need their head examined....Bernie is my favorite Yankee ever.

ANother beer cracked open!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you find baseball in Japan.  I am looking forward to the true world series  to come, I understood they were going to announce something this spring, Cuba, Japan the South American countries each with their own unique way of following baseball , will be great

72386[/snapback]

I was stationed 4 years there...japanese baseball was very predictable. there were many players better than Matsui

you mean keep??  bet you are a conservative tightass rightwing yankee fan...the rich get richer

72441[/snapback]

Not exactly moron. Keep labeling people, itll get you far.

Im loaded so dont mind me with my comments...rich get richer...so I guess you are the type that despises success unless YOU are benefiting from it or see the results YOU want, isnt that correct?

Funny thing is the Cardinals have a far more powerful offense than the Yankees

72448[/snapback]

Now you are gonna hold onto hope with the Cardinals...I absolutely love it...far more powerful!!?!? HAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Right now I dont care if the Cards win...as long as the sox DONT, thats just fine with me

He is very underapprecaited by some Yankee fans IMO....some fans over the years have said we should get rid of Bernie, personally I think those Yankees fans need their head examined....Bernie is my favorite Yankee ever.

ANother beer cracked open!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

72434[/snapback]

I agree, he has been. Always gracious. I dont think I've ever read anything about Bernie that was unfavorable. MVP? Then again Godzirra could win it..... :lol:

Now you are gonna hold onto hope with the Cardinals...I absolutely love it...far more powerful!!?!?  HAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Right now I dont care if the Cards win...as long as the sox DONT, thats just fine with me

72451[/snapback]

Hey you know what i detest you as a Yankee fan as much as you do me...I don't even know you at all and i truely dislike you. I'm sure your personality matches that of most Yankee fans

Now you are gonna hold onto hope with the Cardinals...I absolutely love it...far more powerful!!?!?  HAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

72451[/snapback]

thats right lets get this game in the bank and then win one more , no point to get ahead of ourselves....