Ideal situation in my mind.

kota

I am not a expert in this sort of thing but this is what I would like to see.

The Bills have 3 areas of need in my mind. WR, CB, and TE.

WR - Sick of the Bills getting down to the 20 yard line and then trying to force the ball into the end zone with Marshawn. I believe that you need to take one shot at the end zone within the 20 yard line to get the defense to back off. the Bills couldn't do this with the short WR's and lack of TE production. Defenses know this and stack the box cutting off the run. What Lynch was able to do in the red zone last year against the odds was amazing to me. He scored alot more TD's then he should have been able to do. Beastmode for the win.

TE - We have a bunch of cast off TE's in our ranks with stone hands. Royal is horrible. I keep seeing the one TD pass he got from Trent in the Miami game. It was a good throw and he barely caught the ball. He had to bobble it for a second.

CB - We need a CB who can cover Randy Moss. Greer is good but he is like 5'9 and against tall WR's he will lose the battle most the time.

Ideal situation.

1) Trade down to the late Teens early 20's and then take Thomas/Sweed/Hardy. Whoever is left and highest on the Bills board. This of course hinges on finding a team who wants a player still around at the 11th pick. My guess is that a player needs to drop. A Rivers, Ryan, Albert, etc...... If you can't find a trade partner you can't trade. If we can trade we get an extra 2nd round pick.

2) In the 2nd round we take the best CB and Best TE we can get. Use the 2nd round pick we got with the trade and the one we currently have.

3) Rest of the draft is spent on finding depth or future starters. DE, DT, LB, and Offensive line.