Is there any possibility of us trading up for Sedrick Ellis?

freester

If we could trade up and only give up a 3rd round pick to move up to #8 I think it would be worth it. We need to strenthen our D-line. Spencer Johnson can play end as well as tackle and currently we only have 7 d-lineman who are worth anything. I am not excited about picking a WR or CB at #11.

If we could trade up and only give up a 3rd round pick to move up to #8 I think it would be worth it. We need to strenthen our D-line. Spencer Johnson can play end as well as tackle and currently we only have 7 d-lineman who are worth anything. I am not excited about picking a WR or CB at #11.

No chance in hell we could move up to #8 for a 3rd IMO... there will be a 1/2 dozen other teams offering larger trade packages, and besides that the Bills have too many needs at multiple positions to give up valuable picks to move up IMO.

We need more picks in the 1st 3 rounds not less.

I don't believe that the Ravens will trade down and if they do, so be it. I think John McCargo will be everything that Marv thought he was drafting a few years ago. If Matt Ryan is not there the Ravens will draft an OT (Clady) to one day replace Ogden, I am not sure they are sold on Gaither.

If the Bills move it'll be only one way. Down.

you are most likely correct, however they maybe unable to move down and if they could move up for the "cheap" price of a 3rd round pick to get an impact player. Also there is no player worthy at the 11 spot in our needs.