2007 Bills/Ravens Game

Those who want to pay for it do. No others should have to pay for it.

Some people cannot get a dish and do not have an option to purchase it on their cable system. I am all about the a la carte model even if it causes channels to cost more individually because the costs cannot be spread across the line-up, but currently this is rarely available. And if I have to pay for MTV and other dreck instead of the NFL Network, well...

That being said, I don't otherwise necessarily mind the NFL not getting its way considering how it has acted lately.

For those who are able to watch this, take note:

When Edwards comes up under center (not in shotgun) and then turns to his right and left (as if he is calling an audible) it is a run play. EVERY TIME.

The game will be shown again at 8:30 tonight, then 4:00 AM and 11:30AM tomorrow, all times Eastern.

Those who want to pay for it do. No others should have to pay for it.

I watch it for FREE. That is the problem, cable wants to charge extra for it. If DTV & DISH can show it for free I don't understand why Cable feels they should charge extra for it, other than the fact they are GREEDY.

I watch it for FREE. That is the problem, cable wants to charge extra for it. If DTV & DISH can show it for free I don't understand why Cable feels they should charge extra for it, other than the fact they are GREEDY.

Well I have Dish network and it is not "free", you have to subscribe to a package that has it. Recently they changed the package that it is a part of and bumped it up to the next level so now I pay $10 more a month essentially for NFL network although I do get about 50 other additional channels with the upgrade, some of which are decent, TruTV, IFC, ESPN CLassic, AMC, stuff like that.

I never expect NFL network to part of a base cable package, the world would just be too good then.

Thoughts on the game after watching it again...... Trent looked good even though he didn't throw for a TD. The defense was AWESOME, McCargo & Williams had great games.

Yah D was great....big tight end and a big receiver in the red zone and that game could have been a blow out...offense moved the ball well between the 20's.

GO BILLS!

Well I have Dish network and it is not "free", you have to subscribe to a package that has it. Recently they changed the package that it is a part of and bumped it up to the next level so now I pay $10 more a month essentially for NFL network although I do get about 50 other additional channels with the upgrade, some of which are decent, TruTV, IFC, ESPN CLassic, AMC, stuff like that.

I never expect NFL network to part of a base cable package, the world would just be too good then.

They did that because they were angry that the NFL put the Patriots/Giants game at the end of the season on CBS and NBC.