CREAM PUFF SCHEDULE

A buddy of mine find an article on espn.com and this is what he copied and pasted to me this evening:

"The Patriots, for example, play one of the 10 easiest schedules in NFL history, a .387 magic-carpet ride that should allow them to win at least 14 games in 2008."

HAHA! And some of you actually think those of us complaining about the schedule are just full of hot air? I'll tell you what REALLY happened.......

when the schedule came out brady did his litlte magic limp wrist wave and a few 'doo doo doo doo doo's' and the schedule magically changed into that cream puff schedule and then they all had a pillow fight over at kraff's house and bellacheat's wife rented some disney movies for them and they call ate air fluffed popcorn and then were promptly tucked into the same queen sized bed by ole grandmother brushi who told all the boys to keep the noise down because she doens't want ole teddy 'strokin' out again!

GIVE EM HELL BILLS!!

A buddy of mine find an article on espn.com and this is what he copied and pasted to me this evening:

"The Patriots, for example, play one of the 10 easiest schedules in NFL history, a .387 magic-carpet ride that should allow them to win at least 14 games in 2008."

HAHA! And some of you actually think those of us complaining about the schedule are just full of hot air? I'll tell you what REALLY happened.......

when the schedule came out brady did his litlte magic limp wrist wave and a few 'doo doo doo doo doo's' and the schedule magically changed into that cream puff schedule and then they all had a pillow fight over at kraff's house and bellacheat's wife rented some disney movies for them and they call ate air fluffed popcorn and then were promptly tucked into the same queen sized bed by ole grandmother brushi who told all the boys to keep the noise down because she doens't want ole teddy 'strokin' out again!

GIVE EM HELL BILLS!!

Can I just say it. This is the funniest post i have read in a long, long, time!

GIVE EM HELL BILLS!!

Who let Chad Johnson register for TBD?

Wow, this is what is considered funny and clever?

It is just sad what has happened at Two Bills Drive.

Lighten up man, I was only trying to make light of the situation and have a few laughs. If this is too 'childish' for you I hear CNN has a good article on how to live a dull life by watching PBS specials and eating corn flakes every morning for kicks.....