More Chad Johnson chit chat...

You can't tell me, that if the right deal presented itself at the draft..marvin and company wouldn't flirt with the idea of unloading him..hell make him even happier and trade him to a NON- contender...talk about payback.

Please tell me...what team in the league is a non-contender?

You can't tell me, that if the right deal presented itself at the draft..marvin and company wouldn't flirt with the idea of unloading him..hell make him even happier and trade him to a NON- contender...talk about payback.

CIN would suffer an 8 million cap hit...I can see him holding out and sitting. CIN won't trade him unless an idiot team shows up and pays through the nose. Bad move on Ocho Dinko's part - he has 2 "baby mommas" and is paying big bux for at least 4 tykes...and he is being sued for fraud in a civil case.

Edited by stuckincincy

Please tell me...what team in the league is a non-contender?

Granted with parity, anythng is possible..let me rephrase..chad has been crying he wants to play for a " winner ". Unload him to a team, that hasn't done much of anything to improve there team. A team, that could possibly be worse then the bengals at this point.

A team, that could possibly be worse then the bengals at this point.

They dropped from a 11 - 5 '05 season for reasons.

Research the CIN injury history over the last 3 years...two 1st rounders down for the count...1st rounder RB Chris Perry has missed most games, 1st rounder DE/LB David Pollack broke his neck in the 2nd game of '06 and likely will never play again, 2nd rounder RB Kenny Irons busted his knee after three pre-season plays and is likely out of football. Their entire LB starting corps got injured early for two consecutive seasons - against BUF, they started a linebacker corps comprised of a street FA at MLB, and a DE and a 7th round rookie SS as OLBs. RB Rudi Johnson missed 5 games and had lingering effects when he returned..

They lost 4 games from starting C Eric Ghiacuic, 9 games from starting RT Willie Anderson, and 2 games and 4 starts form LT Levi Jones this past season.

The BUF injury situation was not anywhere as severe as the CIN situation.

They dropped from a 11 - 5 '05 season for reasons.

Research the CIN injury history over the last 3 years...two 1st rounders down for the count...1st rounder RB Chris Perry has missed most games, 1st rounder DE/LB David Pollack broke his neck in the 2nd game of '06 and likely will never play again, 2nd rounder RB Kenny Irons busted his knee after three pre-season plays and is likely out of football. Their entire LB starting corps got injured early for two consecutive seasons - against BUF, they started a linebacker corps comprised of a street FA at MLB, and a DE and a 7th round rookie SS as OLBs. RB Rudi Johnson missed 5 game and had lingering effects when he returned..

They lost 4 games from starting C Eric Ghiacuic, 9 games from starting RT Willie Anderson, and 2 games and 4 starts form LT Levi Jones this past season.

The BUF injury situation was not anywhere as severe as the CIN situation.

I can't say I have researched the bengals injury situations the past few seasons...but yes, it definetly sounds like they've taken a beating. With that being said, its obvious chad johnson doesn't take something like that into consideration. One must think, would taking an 8 million cap hit, be worth the distraction chad johnson appears to be in cincy and has been lately.

It seems like a trade to the Raiders or Cowboys is already a foregone conclusion here.

Dallas could give up their second 1st round pick for him, and the Raiders could give up a 2009 2nd rounder plus either Rhodes or Jordan (since it looks like Cinci needs help at RB).

Forget about Chad in Buffalo. That guy doesn't belong here.

One must think, would taking an 8 million cap hit, be worth the distraction chad johnson appears to be in cincy and has been lately.

Nah...cheapskate owner Mike Brown will never again eat dead money after paying off 1999's 3rd overall pick, QB Akili Smith. The then HC Bruce Coslet was livid over Brown's insisting on Smith, since idiot Ditka was offering his entire draft for a shot at Ricky Williams.

A word about Akili Smith...he certainly was not a NFL QB, but he was a straight shooter and as tough as they come. I don't know what cap hit he carried back then - but Mikie had to fork over 4 million bucks that landed in Akili's wallet when he was cut.. :P