SI favors Ralph Wilson for Hall of Fame

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writ...olympics/2.html

Erik of Buffalo makes such a moving, impassioned pitch for Ralph Wilson's enshrinement for the Hall of Fame that, 1) he would be my EM of the W in any other week, and 2) I'm really going to seriously consider Wilson when his name comes up. Among Wilson's strengths pointed out by said Erik was never having moved his team, lending money to a budding franchise and calling the turn correctly on the new Collective Bargaining Agreement. Add to that, the fact that he's a good guy who never once has cursed me out for misquoting him or taking a statement out of context, nor has summoned up a biting remark about my sloppy, unprofessional appearance. Yep, we could do well to consider Ralph before it's too late.

It just might mean I do not understand that the italicized section is sarcasm for a past offense.

I read that in PK's MMQB too. Unlike many national sportswriters with a HOF vote, PK is well known and respected. This could go a long way toward serious consideration in RCW's lieftime. I'd love to see it, as he is truely deserving.

Best wishes, Ralph! :wallbash: