Great Article On Martellus Bennett

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5984

This guy has been my choice for our 2nd round pick for a long time, he's one of the most complete TEs I've ever seen in college ball. Not only does he have freakish size and great hands, he's a brutal blocker as well and actually looks to knock people over in the run game. I didnt even know about his connection with Everett, it would be fitting for him to come to Buffalo.

He's had some off the field issues early in his career, but much like Eric Moulds did coming into the NFL, he seems to have matured and is trying to put them behind him.

FINALLY ,A LUCID THOUGHT,,,,,MARTELLUS is "thee" guy we need at tight end ,ive had him and sweed my 1-2, for

awhile the addition of them could give d coachs fits and o coachs a case of the jollies,,

i m hoping they can se the forest thru the trees this year

I've read that the Bills are interested in the TE Rucker from Mizzou.

Wow, Bennett is 6'6 260....and Courtney Anderson is 6'7 270....Can you imagine the two tight end set at the goal line, especially with a mamouth OL? We can either pound it or toss it up with ease

Wow, Bennett is 6'6 260....and Courtney Anderson is 6'7 270....Can you imagine the two tight end set at the goal line, especially with a mamouth OL? We can either pound it or toss it up with ease

Then add in that we have Lynch running the ball, then add in Owen Schmidt (not some crappy undersized backup TE trying to play FB)

now you see where there going!!!,,

peters 6'51/2"

dochery 6'6"

fowler is the dwarf 6'3"

butler 6'7"

walker6'8"

they re building one massive unit ,