Draft Droid's Value Board

Astrobot

Other players that will make teams want to trade up for are the trio of OT's (the last team picking gets the leftovers scenario, which at this point the "leftover" team looks like either Carolina at 13, Chicago at 14, or Philly at 19. If one of them wants to leapfrog for their pick of OT, Buffalo is right at the head of that logjam.

The other leapfrog scenario is for their choice of RB's. Mendenhall-Stewart could be picked at #14, 15, or 16, and if you want your choice you need to be right around #11.

It's a strong OT draft...Clady, Cherilus, Baker, Williams, Long, Otah, possibly Albert. Decent CB's, too. And RB's.

'bot - don't be surprised if CIN drops down if Ellis is gone. They have an aged Willie Anderson and questions about Levi Jones' knee. They have a well-stocked bench - but protecting Palmer is job #1.

Drop Down or Trade Back Into First Round For:

-----18 Devin Thomas WR- MichSt, #1, KR 4.4

-----32 James Hardy WR- Indiana tallest,character issue, 217, 4.51

-----20 Phillip Merling DE- Clemson

-----26 Limas Sweed WR- Texas 215 4.52

Do you think Connor might still be there at #26?

Yes, I think Dan Connor falls, possibly as far as Atlanta at the top of Round 2.

The most needy at ILB is New England, but...they don't have a first round pick. :wallbash: Ain't that a shame?

Other teams needing ILB as a top priority are Miami and Detroit, and neither of them will use their RD#1 on ILB.

Yes, I think Dan Connor falls, possibly as far as Atlanta at the top of Round 2.

The most needy at ILB is New England, but...they don't have a first round pick. :wallbash: Ain't that a shame?

Other teams needing ILB as a top priority are Miami and Detroit, and neither of them will use their RD#1 on ILB.

the Detroit media seems to think that LB is a strong possibility for them in the first - there was a whole article on whether they would go with Keith Rivers or Jerod Mayo. Connor seems to be really free falling a bit. A lot of people seem to think he'll not be picked in the first round. He might still be there for us in the 2nd. Not sure we'd want to go in that direction though.

the Detroit media seems to think that LB is a strong possibility for them in the first - there was a whole article on whether they would go with Keith Rivers or Jerod Mayo. Connor seems to be really free falling a bit. A lot of people seem to think he'll not be picked in the first round. He might still be there for us in the 2nd. Not sure we'd want to go in that direction though.

I haven't read anything about the chemistry between Poz and Connor. I still think we have to go CB/TE for a couple picks if we go WR in the first. If we take CB in the first, we're still in for WR/TE in RD#2 and 3. Later ILB's that are attractive draft picks are Philip Wheeler - GT in RD#4 and Jo-Lonn Dunbar -BC in RD#6.

'Bot...they have SF's at #7. Oops? :P

NE# owns the 7th pick in the 1st round - so they can pick an early ILB if they choose to do so...you said that NE* had no 1st round pick.

I have Connor rated at #19 in the first. That'd be a reach. Think they'll trade down for ILB or grab someone like Ellis, Rivers, or McKelvin?