Gil Brandt said on Sirius radio that DE Derrick Harvey

I actually love Harvey.....BUT....

Do you get rid of a DE?

I still think we might trade for a WR instead of drafting one....

Who knows, I do feel like the Bills do draft well so I have blind faith I guess...

when Hargrove got suspended for the 2008 season we lost a DE there...most likely he wont be comeing back....all we really have is Schobel, Kelsay and Denney..Schobel needs more help on the line to allow him to be a better pass rusher and Kelsay keeps over pursuing and missing the QB...Denney was hurt last season but still isn't a dominate pass rusher...Schobel and Harvey on the Field together with Stroud and McCargo plus our LB's would give an O-Line a lot to worry about..thus making the DB's jobs easier

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when Hargrove got suspended for the 2008 season we lost a DE there...most likely he wont be comeing back....all we really have is Schobel, Kelsay and Denney..Schobel needs more help on the line to allow him to be a better pass rusher and Kelsay keeps over pursuing and missing the QB...Denney was hurt last season but still isn't a dominate pass rusher...Schobel and Harvey on the Field together with Stroud and McCargo plus our LB's would give an O-Line a lot to worry about..thus making the DB's jobs easier

But Denney is such a gifted athlete he can play CB. :rolleyes:

(No, that is not a typo. I read it right here, in fact. The subtleties of the zone blitz apparently?)

OK, what was that link for? I know how to type in his name in a search box. :rolleyes:

For quite awhile he has had his rankings up on NFL.com, they are not there this year.

They must have dumped him, if so, I was wondering if he ha shown up writing for another site.

I'm looking for his 2008 player rankings.

Thanks.

This Looks Like It:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story;jsessionid=...mp;confirm=true

So...to avoid drafting a bust, we surrender our pick. Got it.

I was speaking to those who were so against picking a WR in the 1st, that they will be a bust, how we need a pass rusher and acting like this DE is such a sure pick. Yeah right! All I can say is that this a weak class for DE and with WR being our biggest need, no one can fault the Bills for picking the cream of the top at WR. If we do pick Harvey he better be a stud. Even if 5 years from now, Harvey is a stud while the WR we pick (if we do) becomes a bust, it wouldn't be half as laughable as seeing a WR pick become a stud while Harvey becomes another Erik Flowers!