WR in the 1st

I want to see Buffalo go WR in the 1st, and I think it is a must. The two I see drafting are either Sweed or Hardy, but I do not see taking them at #11. #11 has value in the form of another 2nd and a later first. I believe both will be there around 16-20. Buffalo's Offensive passing game was all but dead last year and another good receiver will boost it immensely. I read a thread earlier that makes it about impossible for Buffalo to go DE in the 1st due to the roatation as well as the money. I believe there are situational pass-rushers to be had later in the draft. As far as CB is concerned McGee and Greer are both good and James in FA justifies the position. I believe TE also holds the same story. The 2 FA acquisitions are the big and fast type and Robert Royal can block and catch. Again solid CB's and TE's can be had with a 2nd or 3rd. So of the top team needs WR is the only one left that is a top need. If we had landed Bryant Johnson I can see a need of another position but because Buffalo didn't nab a top #2 WR will be the pick. I think the only question though is who? I totally take Sweed first with a trade down if he is there, if he is gone and they seek a big receiver then Hardy has to be the pic because the next WR at that height & weight is probably in the 4th or 5th round, when talent is needed that late of a pic is too much of a gamble. One other topic I'd like to address is QB. Not many people have a QB on their Draft Board but after this year when Losman is gone we will need another #2. I say get him now and get a year under his belt. Love to see another steal like Trent was.

I've been saying that if Buffalo stays at 11, I think they take one of the top players in the defensive front 7, or surprise people with an offensive lineman... and save WR and TE for the second and third....

But, Buffalo has a lot of options... and they could take a WR at 11.... I'd rather see them trade down, which would be lucky.... If WR is the pick at 11 though, the two that I find intriguing are Devin Thomas and Limas Sweed...

I think with a hope of Sweed being there they will trade down, if he is not I believe we will see a result like a couple of years ago. in 06' I believe the Bills wanted Huff and he was taken 7th. The trade down can only be good and if sweed is gone Hardy is next best big receiver, if her should be be gone then their is 2nd round WR talent and there will be a best avl player in the 1st.