THE OFFICE IS BACK TONIGHT!!!!!!!!&#33

K-Gun10

Pretty weak episode IMO. Had it's moments, but not what I was hoping for.

agreed...unfortunately. of course dwight showing up was good for a few laughs. the beauty of the show is that pretty much every character is funny. it suffers when they try to wrap an episode around only a few of them, IMO....

agreed...unfortunately. of course dwight showing up was good for a few laughs. the beauty of the show is that pretty much every character is funny. it suffers when they try to wrap an episode around only a few of them, IMO....

I disagree. Jan's character is NOT funny. She killed tonight's ep. The last scene with Jim and Pam in the car was better than the whole rest of the ep combined.

I disagree. Jan's character is NOT funny. She killed tonight's ep. The last scene with Jim and Pam in the car was better than the whole rest of the ep combined.

I think she's very funny in small doses...just like the rest of the supporting cast. She was hilarious back when she and Michael were in their post-hookup phase. But I do agree in a way, you can't build an episode around her. She has become too big a part of the show.

Angela cracks me up though...

I think she's very funny in small doses...just like the rest of the supporting cast. She was hilarious back when she and Michael were in their post-hookup phase. But I do agree in a way, you can't build an episode around her. She has become too big a part of the show.

Angela cracks me up though...

Yeah, I thought Angela and Angela/Andy were the best moments of tonight's episode. Even Andy's tuna bit still gets me. Overall, not a terrible episode, but certainly not their best. I'm just glad it's back.

Yeah, I thought Angela and Angela/Andy were the best moments of tonight's episode. Even Andy's tuna bit still gets me. Overall, not a terrible episode, but certainly not their best. I'm just glad it's back.

Yeah that never gets old to me either. I am a big fan of Andy.

I didn't even know she had any lines. I just know that she has nice hoo-hoos.

I like how he brought the cooler with his own food

I just wonder which characters they are going to get the spinoff from. I read that after the superbowl this year, NBC will start airing a "spinoff" show of the office with some of the characters, but they won't say who just yet

I like how he brought the cooler with his own food

I just wonder which characters they are going to get the spinoff from. I read that after the superbowl this year, NBC will start airing a "spinoff" show of the office with some of the characters, but they won't say who just yet

There have been a few online episodes of "The Office Accountants." They were short episodes featuring mainly the three accountants, Kevin, Oscar and Angela. I only saw part of one and I keep meaning to go back and watch it, but what I saw was pretty funny. Those three have potential.