Why Trade Down???

If Buffalo was to get Dallas's 2 first round picks via trade, I wouldnt rule out Buffalo taking 2 WR's!!!!! Especially if they keep that 2nd round pick! If thats the case, you can give me Sweed & Hardy and I will take Cason in the 2nd and best TE in the 3rd! All of a sudden when you have Sweed & Hardy, the TE spot might not need as much attention!

Do-able, too.

#22-Malcolm Kelly WR

#28-James Hardy WR

#42- Fred Davis TE

#72- Dre Moore DT

#73- Geno Hayes OLB

#111- Owen Schmitt FB

#138- Justin King CB

#142- Chris Harrington DE

#170- Erik Ainge QB

I am fan of stockpiling picks, but only in the first 3 rounds. The talent level after that is thin. 5 picks in the first 3 rounds is better than 8 picks in the last three...

I don't agree. We have a UDFA who is the best player on our team. This is a numbers game

Do-able, too.

#22-Malcolm Kelly WR

#28-James Hardy WR

#42- Fred Davis TE

#72- Dre Moore DT

#73- Geno Hayes OLB

#111- Owen Schmitt FB

#138- Justin King CB

#142- Chris Harrington DE

#170- Erik Ainge QB

Kelly @ #28 and Hardy in the 2nd Round I can live with. Otherwise, no thanks. Just say no to Hardy in the 1st...not worth it.

Dallas wants CB and RB. Both RB's are there at #11, and they'd have a choice of at least 3 top shelf CB's at #11.

I'd give them our #11 and a 5th so I can still get Schmitt with one of our 4th's.

Dallas wants a backup RB and an extra DB... niether positions require immediate starters.... SO again WHY would Dallas want to move to #11? There is a lot of speculation about who's going where, but Dallas would be able to pick up both an RB and a DB at #21 and #28 and be better off than trading up for either position and not filling the other....

I think it is BEST for everyone to assume the Bills are picking at #11 and there will be no suitors calling. This way we can have a solid draft strategy and concentrate on refining it as the draft plays out. IF Dallas had already showed some interest I would agree its worth considering, but otherwise its just wild speculation.