Some questions that most likely need to be answered

Let me start by saying I'm totally on board with this being "our year". I feel like this is the year that the Bills contend for the division. Yes, I said it. CONTEND FOR THE DIVISION... For this to happen some big questions need to be answered. I'd like to try and figure out what those questions are, and I'l love to hear everybodys additions and opinions and perhaps some of the things I think need to be answered are already answered...

1. I'll start with a big one, its not even about the Bills. Will Bill Belicheat be coaching in the NFL next season? I know, he was already punished to the tune of 500000 dollars and the loss of a 1st rd pick. But if Matt Walsh has some serious dirt (Which I think he does), the patriots organization could be in big trouble. Roger Goodell isn't gonna take being lied to very nicely. I'll leave it at that.

2. Who is the starting qb? Another question that some will argue is already answered. I'm not totally convinced. Especially if Losman didn't even have the ability to audible at the line. Sounds to me like the blame for Losmans underdevelopement could be put on about 4 shoulders including mainly his own. It is very clear to me that Losman's physical abilities far outweigh Trents. I am a Trent fan. I wish we could have Trents size and brain, combined with Losmans arm strength athletic abillity. Its not out of the realm of possibility that Losman wins the starting job, gets tagged, and traded for a 1st, or is the Bills long term solution at qb. Or that Trent continues to progress, turns into the next Joe Montana, and leads us to 4 superbowl titles...

3. Has this team shaken the injury bug? 17 players on IR last year set a NFL record...

4. Is the addition of helmet microphones in the defensive captains helmet going to restore the competitive balance in the AFC east. It just goes to show you what cheating for 5 years straight will teach you about opposing defenses. Like, where they are not going to be in certain coverages. Combined with knowing the other teams signals makes for a very potent offense.

5. Is Dick Jauron capable of allowing Turk to open up the offense? It is clear that coach Dicky J has a history of conservative offenses. I for one think that they could really use some cojones when calling plays.

I could go on all day but i'd like to hear everyones opinion so I'll stop here. Add some more later...

1. I'll start with a big one, its not even about the Bills. Will Bill Belicheat be coaching in the NFL next season? I know, he was already punished to the tune of 500000 dollars and the loss of a 1st rd pick. But if Matt Walsh has some serious dirt (Which I think he does), the patriots organization could be in big trouble. Roger Goodell isn't gonna take being lied to very nicely. I'll leave it at that.

If anything, Belichick and the Pats will be fined further for their cheating. I don't see the team getting rid of the best (or one of the best according to some) coaches in the league after winning as many titles as he has.

2. Who is the starting qb? Another question that some will argue is already answered. I'm not totally convinced. Especially if Losman didn't even have the ability to audible at the line. Sounds to me like the blame for Losmans underdevelopement could be put on about 4 shoulders including mainly his own. It is very clear to me that Losman's physical abilities far outweigh Trents. I am a Trent fan. I wish we could have Trents size and brain, combined with Losmans arm strength athletic abillity. Its not out of the realm of possibility that Losman wins the starting job, gets tagged, and traded for a 1st, or is the Bills long term solution at qb. Or that Trent continues to progress, turns into the next Joe Montana, and leads us to 4 superbowl titles...

I believe that this team goes into camp with the QB spot up for grabs. JP was limited by himself just as much as by the playcalling and play around him. Trent is young and can still be the teams' long term answer even if he doesn't start this year. In a perfect world, they are both great and we keep one and trade the other. I don't care who stays and who goes as long as we are winning and making it to the playoffs.

3. Has this team shaken the injury bug? 17 players on IR last year set a NFL record...

The injury problems last year had to be a fluke. There's no way that many guys get seriously hurt. Sometimes it's just bad luck. I'm being optimistic, but I see a much, much healthier team this season.

4. Is the addition of helmet microphones in the defensive captains helmet going to restore the competitive balance in the AFC east. It just goes to show you what cheating for 5 years straight will teach you about opposing defenses. Like, where they are not going to be in certain coverages. Combined with knowing the other teams signals makes for a very potent offense.

I don't think that the helmet radios will do anything other than make it easier for teams to communicate before the snap. It will be better for peoples' minds more than it will actually help the teams.

5. Is Dick Jauron capable of allowing Turk to open up the offense? It is clear that coach Dicky J has a history of conservative offenses. I for one think that they could really use some cojones when calling plays.

I think Dick is capable of letting Turk do his thing. I am more worried that Turk isn't ready to be the play-caller for an NFL team. I hope he is ready and that we can finally start opening up this offense. But again, I tend to be a bit more optimistic than others on this board.