Article on the TBD website crash

Good job owning up to it. However in the future, read the post, think about it, analyze it, take the original posters personality in to play, reply, re-read your reply, check with your mom.........then and only then click add repy.

Cripes. Don't be a snot.

Never, ever, bring a man's mother into a conversation in derogatory fashion. Never. Ever.

Perhaps you and me will meet some day.

Chill fellas. This is just supposed to be an off season laugh. I just read an article about Leslie Neilsen and how he had a fart sound device that he kept with him. When he saw two guys at the bar getting close to getting into it he would walk up and ask for directions to the bathroom and then set off the device. The two guys would start laughing so much that the potential fight disappeared like, well, a fart in the wind. Gotta love it

:cry:

;)

I am sooo glad you got to that before he changed it.

Hey Lori. Thank you for all the tremendous work you do for this site. It is really, really appreciated. Any chance that I could become the unofficial humor writer for the site? I would be happy to submit my work for peer review by the powers that be before posting but I gotta tell ya, I live for this.

Good job owning up to it. However in the future, read the post, think about it, analyze it, take the original posters personality in to play, reply, re-read your reply, check with your mom.........then and only then click add repy.

You have no personality, why should she assume that the original poster has one?

Hey Lori. Thank you for all the tremendous work you do for this site. It is really, really appreciated. Any chance that I could become the unofficial humor writer for the site? I would be happy to submit my work for peer review by the powers that be before posting but I gotta tell ya, I live for this.

Brushback.com/TBD? Like the idea... but I'm just one of the beat cops around here; you'd hafta ask the Chief.