Fox sports mock draft 9.0

Fingon

Rd 1.If Adrian Peterson is gone at 12, Buffalo may consider taking a risk on Cal RB Marshawn Lynch here. If not, look for the Bills to plug holes left by London Fletcher-Baker and Takeo Spikes at linebacker. Keith Ellison and Angelo Crowell will likely start at the outside linebacker spots next season, but who's going to man the middle? Willis makes the most sense. The SEC Defensive Player of the Year in '06, Willis was a standout in Mobile at the Senior Bowl and a top collegiate performer his entire tenure at Ole Miss. The Butkus Award winner, he recorded 137 tackles and had three sacks in his senior season in Oxford. A complete package that goes sideline-to-sideline, Willis will pay immediate dividends for Buffalo. Dick Jauron is a defensive guy and Marv Levy has a history of drafting defensive players in the first round. This makes sense.

Rd. 2 Brian Leonard

Rd. 3 A Michael Okwo LB

Rd. 3 B Mike Walker WR

Rd. 4 Dustin Fry C

I could see us drafting Brian Leonard in the THIRD round. He apparently is picking up steam in draft circles. I like Pittman and Irons as the second round running backs for us. However, I am partial to Leonard...just don't see him going that high. I like the reasoning on the first pick though.