Tim Anderson

I don't think we were targetting Okoye or Branch anyway. McCargo, Williams, Walker, and Tripplett are our top four DTs. Tim Anderson might be able to compete for the 5th spot, should we decide to keep one. I don't think a rookie first round pick or the four veterans already on the roster would even be considered for the 5th spot.

Nice, but our top four DT's (or even the fifth) aren't cutting the mustard. A-train has a lot better credentials to be a "starter" than our four top DT's have established. I'll agree that McCargo hasnt' hasd much of a chance to play...but the entire season next year sinks or swims on HIM being able to anchor the middle of that line next year. I'm just not willing to bet the farm on him.

Nothing takes the steam out of an ironic criticism faster than a misspelling in the first word.... :blink:

Well excuse friggin me mr rj not that rj. sometimes my fingers move faster than the rest of me. i don't see what could possible be wrong with stockpiling picks to move up in the draft bad speeling or not.

brilliant

Well excuse friggin me mr rj not that rj. sometimes my fingers move faster than the rest of me. i don't see what could possible be wrong with stockpiling picks to move up in the draft bad speeling or not.

brilliant

Some people just can't appreciate insiteful thinking, Beerball :blink:

BRILLIENT! All we have to do is stockpile mediocre players and someone will give us a 3rd to take them off our hands.

Can 5th round compensation picks work in the same way? Say we have 4 compensation picks, can we trade them for one 4th rounder?

Finally, how many 5th round picks would we have to acquire to obtain an extra 1st rounder?

It's not too solid but I'd have to say 9.

I think we POTENTIALLY have a good 4-man DT rotation in Walker, Tripplet, McCargo, and personally, I was very impressed with Kyle Williams almost every game last year. Never saw the kid give up on a play and for being a bit "undersized" he def. held his own IMO....He may not be a viable starting option everyday, but I think he can contribute whenever he gets playing time..The Bills need to focus on RB/LB with their first pick, DT is easily one of the positions they have the most depth in and is not a 1st rd need IMO.

brilliant

I sell indulgences, like Tetzel did. :blink:

3 bucks for spelling errors. :blink: